Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

“Another book by Darnell that I couldn’t put down!” A 5-Star Review for “The Price of Beauty in Strawberry Land” (Carson Reno Mystery Series Book 2) by Gerald W. Darnell

the-price-of-beauty-on-strawberry-lane

“Another book by Darnell that I couldn’t put down!” By Viv Drewa
This review is from The Price of Beauty in Strawberry Land (Carson Reno Mystery Series Book 2)
I became a fan of Gerald W. Darnell’s Carson Reno Mysteries after I read the first book!
His characters are believable and interesting to follow in his books.
“The Price of Beauty in Strawberry Land” has twists and turns that keep you wanting more. It is a book I had trouble to put down because I had to know what was going to happen next.
I encourage everyone to read this, and the other books, by Gerald W. Darnell.
Ger new year hat.png
the-price-of-beauty-in-strawberry-land-carson-reno-mystery-series-book-2

You can find  “The Price of Beauty in Strawberry Land” 
(Carson Reno Mystery Series Book 2) 
by Gerald W. Darnell at:

Amazon


onp-banner-by-lori
If you would like more information about our services send an e-mail to Viv Drewa at the-owl-lady@att.net

No comments:

Post a Comment