Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Monday, January 23, 2017

“Room 103” (425 Hillside – Room 103: The Beginning) by Aaron R. Roberts

aaron room 103.jpg

After being divided amongst parents in the new problem of the 1980’s “the decade of divorce,” a group of six boys band together to help each other handle the stress of school and home life. Sibling rivalry, problems at school, and at home deepen the bond of friendship that only young boys can forge. After I had written 425 Hillside – One of the gang; I had realized that I had left out a few details that might make for a better read. I was asked several questions about how the boys met, so I decided to write a prequel to “One of the gang.” and break it into two story lines. One is that of the above, and the other will be named “Holly-Daze”; which will bring everyone up to speed where “One of the gang” takes place. I hope that this approach will answer more questions than it will create. I have also been asked about “Whats in the shed” so after “One of the gang” there will be several more books to answer that question in better detail.
line 1
aaron room 103.jpg

You can find “Room 103” 
(425 Hillside – Room 103: The Beginning) 
by Aaron R. Roberts at:

Amazon – FREE on Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment