Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Thursday, January 26, 2017

A Character Conversation from “Teach Me To Prey” by Samantha Jacobey

Sam teach me to prey valentine ad.jpg

#SamanthaJacobey
#Owl&PussycatPromotions

Rebecca Stewart placed her elbows on the table, laying her head in her hands, “I need a cigarette.”
“You know, smoking is bad for someone in your condition,” Detective Browning stated bluntly. Pulling the pack out of his pocket, he dropped it on the flat surface between them.
“I don’t give a fuck what’s bad for me,: she cut her eyes up at him without lifting her face. When he placed the lighted on top of the box, she reached for the carton and removed one. Her hand shook, causing the little flame to dance as she inhaled. The end of the white paper cylinder glowed bright red for a moment, and she exhaled a thick cloud, then licked her lips. “Thank you.”
“Yeah,” he grimaced, “Let’s get back to it.”
“Jesus Christ,” she leaned back in the stiff wooden chair, “I already told you everything.”
“Then you’ll tell me again,” he growled, running a hand through his silvery hair, “Start at the beginning. Tell me about the day you met Jason.”
line-7

sam-teach-me-to-prey

You can find “Teach Me To Prey” 
by Samantha Jacobey at:

Amazon – FREE on Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment