Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Friday, January 27, 2017

PLAYING GOLF ON THE AFRICAN SAVANNAH & SEEING THE WORLD FROM A PLANE

16176932_10208989640406455_69895723_n
WELCOME ABOARD ANGELIC AIRLINES!! I'M CAPTAIN FRANKIE, YOUR PILOT AND TOUR GUIDE FOR THE TRIP.
MY FIRST GOLF STEPS
51gmfnz54gl
Do any of you play golf? No? Well this is your chance to learn a great game that was invented in Scotland years ago but today I am taking you to Africa to demonstrate how the game is played by Animals of the African Savannah. You will see Lions on the driving range , monkeys putting from the trees and elephants carrying golf bags. Come on Join the fun!!!!!

MY FIRST TRAVEL BOOK
my-first-travel
After we are done playing golf hop back aboard my plane and I will take you on a trip around the world to see The Eiffel Tower in Paris France, The Parthenon in Greece and The Colosseum in Rome. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!
AMAZON                   BARNES & NOBLE          BOOKS-A-MILLION                 CREATESPACE

No comments:

Post a Comment