Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Friday, January 27, 2017

An Excerpt from “Dinky: The Nurse Mare’s Foal” by Marta Moran Bishop

Marta dinky valentine.jpg

#MartaMoranBishop
#Owl&PussycatPromotions

A sound was coming from the north. Her whole body was frozen and rigid now, but as the noisy red thing passed us, she relaxed.
“Mom, what was that?” I asked.
“The men call that a truck. Most times they don’t bother me. Today I suspect them.”
“Why?” I asked.
“One day soon, one of them will come for us. Don’t be frightened. We may not have much time together. So shush and listen to me. These things are all necessary for you to learn.”
Increasingly nervous as the day wore on, she was now reeking of anxiety and worry.

line-3

marta-dinky-book-and-audio

You can find “Dinky: The Nurse Mare’s Foal” 
by Marta Moran Bishop at:

Amazon – FREE on Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment