Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

A 5-Star Review for “The Fingerprint Murders” (Carson Reno Mystery Series Book 10) by Gerald W. Darnell

ger-fingerprint-murders-with-knife-and-finger
“Severed Finger!” By Avid Reader
This review is from: “The Fingerprint Murders ” (A Carson Reno Mystery)
The Black and White pictures mixed in with the story is classic! The Jack Daniels, the butcher knife, and the severed finger. Darnell’s style of writing, along with the sparse photos, paints a vivid picture in my mind and keeps me turning the pages. I’ve read one Carson Reno book before this and have to admit I am hooked. I don’t think Gerald Darnell can top this Carson Reno story. If you are going to read a Carson Reno, this is the one!
ger-use-as-divider

10-the-fingerprint-murders-a-carson-reno-mystery-carson-reno-mystery-series-book-10

You can find “The Fingerprint Murders” 
(Carson Reno Mystery Series Book 10) 
by Gerald W. Darnell at:

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment