Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Lilly Longstreet (L.L.) had the kind of beauty that could stop a train; although if you were with Lilly, you should never be anywhere near a train!

Ger dead end with gun.png
Today she was wearing a familiar black pants suit, with legs flared enough to cover medium heels, and a white blouse without the top three buttons in place. Her breasts weren’t large, but they were certainly enjoying the exposure! I saw no jewelry, other than her trademark black gemstone ring, and she was sporting the recognizable perfume that made sure she got noticed by anyone who had a nose!
‘Loose Lilly’ some people called her.  I ‘d never had more than a professional relationship with L.L; but I suspect Lilly knew her way around the bedroom – or any other secluded spot that met with her approval!
   “Where do you hide it?” I asked giving her the trademark Carson Reno smile.
   “Would you like to find out?” Lilly grinned.
   “Yes…probably, but I was just curious where you hide your little gun in that kind of outfit.”
   “Use your imagination,” she winked.
   “I am, and it’s clouding all my other thoughts!”
   “Well, clear your head handsome – we need to talk.”
line-for-ger
Ger dead end book cover

YOU CAN FIND “DEAD END” 
(CARSON RENO MYSTERY SERIES BOOK 13) 
BY GERALD W. DARNELL AT:

AMAZON – FREE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED

No comments:

Post a Comment