Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

“You need to read this series” – A 5-Star review for “Finding The Magician” (Thirty Days Book 3) by Belle Brooks

belle-finding-the-magician

“You need to read this series” By Jenn
This review is from Finding The Magician: Part Three (Thirty Days Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This story is absolutely amazing. Abigail and Marcus’s story of finding their way back to each other is beautiful and haunting, and the twists and turns throughout the series have been unforgettable. The characters that she creates in this series you really feel a connection to, especially some of the side characters like Sammy, Mosby, and Lucy.
I don’t want to give anything away, but just know that this book shocked the hell out of me. It completely stunned me into silence. I didn’t cry, or laugh, or get angry, I just sat there…… staring at my iPad when I finished the book.
I really think this is the kind of series you just have to hold your breath and jump into with both feet. When I first read Thirty Days I never read the description, I just dove right in. Take the plunge and read these books. It will be an experience.
line-8
belle-finding-the-magician-part-three-thirty-days-book-3

YOU CAN FIND “FINDING THE MAGICIAN” 
(THIRTY DAYS BOOK 3)
BY BELLE BROOKS AT:

AMAZON

APPLE IBOOKS

BARNES & NOBLE

KOBO

No comments:

Post a Comment