Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

“A hard subject tackled well!” – A 5-Star review for “End of the Rainbow” by Bill Miller

bill-end-of-the-rainbow

“A hard subject tackled well!” By P.S. Winn
This review is from End of the Rainbow (Kindle Edition)
I was going to give this book a four star, I was torn on that because the author does such a great job with the hard content of this book. Except for the fact I feel I am more optimistic than the author, I think the book is one all should read. I don’t think it is the end of the rainbow, but I can see things are headed in that direction. There is division, especially in America and I hope we can find a way to fix it. I like that the author not only spoke pf the common subject debated of race, religion and sexual orientation but also of rich and poor. I think that is a big divide we need to breach. For me, it is sad that America finally made a break through and elected a black president, only to not work with him. Something that was decided before he ever took the oath of office. The author did a good job of trying to stay neutral in the writing, a hard thing to do. I think we all have a prejudice against something and hope we all will also find a way to work on that. I have faith in the new generation who I feel see with their hearts and not their eyes. I hope I am right! Thanks to the author for a book that makes readers think, feel and hopefully change!
line-8

bill-end-of-the-rainbow

YOU CAN FIND “END OF THE RAINBOW” 
BY BILL MILLER BY:

AMAZON – FREE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED

BARNES & NOBLE

BOOKS-A-MILLION

BOOKDAILY

CREATESPACE

No comments:

Post a Comment