Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

A 5-Star review for “Recombined”(The Irrevocable Series Book 3) by Samantha Jacobey

sam-recombined

Easily Another 5 Stars for this Final Book in the Trilogy  By Backstage Blogs
This review is from Recombined (Irrevocable Series Book 3)
I always find it difficult to write reviews for books deeper in series/trilogies because I absolutely do not want to giveaway any spoilers to earlier books in the series.
This trilogy grabbed me in ways that I absolutely did not expect it to – which is a high compliment from me. From the beginning, you know that the theme of this trilogy is apocalyptic, which isn’t usually a genre I seek out, but I enjoy this author and her versatility a lot, so decided to be open minded about it. As would be expected in the final book of such a trilogy, there is an end of days scenario, but it plays out in a spine-tingling realistic way. It certainly made me think between the releases, and more surprisingly, long after I had read the last page.
Perhaps because this is not a favored genre of mine, I found the plot to have many unexpected twists and turns, but I honestly feel that credit goes directly to Ms. Jacobey rather than lack of familiarity. Regardless of the source, I absolutely loved every one of the twists and turns, and the depth of all the characters, especially those who showed surprising change and/or growth.
Highly recommended!
line-1
sam-recombined-3

YOU CAN FIND “RECOMBINED”
(THE IRREVOCABLE SERIES BOOK 3) 
BY SAMANTHA JACOBEY AT:

AMAZON – FREE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED

No comments:

Post a Comment