Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

“Fab read” – A 5-Star review for “Shattered Perfection” (The Perfection Series Book 1) by Heather Guimond

Heather shattered perfections 2.jpg
“fab read” By emma obsessed book reviews bramley
This review is from Shattered Perfection (The Perfection Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Omg, what can I say? I think this book needs to come with a warning “tissues will definitely be required.” This is the first book by this author that I’ve read, and I will be defiantly cant wait to read more. I loved how the book started at the present day then went back to the beginning to tell the love story finishing back at present day. A fantastic book with a brilliant a story line and even better characters.
Highly recommended
line-1
heather-shattered-perfection-the-perfection-series-book-1

YOU CAN FIND “SHATTERED PERFECTION” 
(THE PERFECTION SERIES BOOK 1) 
BY HEATHER GUIMOND AT:

AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment