Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

A 5-Star review for “Fighting Perfection” (The Perfection Series Book 2) by Heather Guimond


heather-fighting-perfection
WOW!  By Pinky
This review is from Fighting Perfection (The Perfection Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Again, I experienced every emotion from love, laughter, anger, and empathy. What a roller coaster ride. I wanted Justin to be her eternal love, but James stole my heart. When Delia came into the picture, was I shocked of her behavior and intentions. Such a sick, crazy person she turns out to be. What a cliffhanger! Cannot wait for the conclusion of this trilogy. Heather Guimond has become one of my favorite authors!
line-4

heather-fighting-perfection-the-perfection-series-book-2

YOU CAN FIND “FIGHTING PERFECTION” 
(THE PERFECTION SERIES BOOK 2) 
BY HEATHER GUIMOND AT:

AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment