Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Short Excerpt and 5-Star Review for “Daytona Dead” by Karen Vaughan

daytona dead 2

Gerry came out of the bathroom smelling and looking great. He reached into the closet for one of his shirts that screamed I AM A TOURIST. I wrinkled my nose disapprovingly. “What?”
“That shirt screams I want to get robbed.”
“Laura, cookie, so do half the tourists with what they wear. Besides I spent a mint on new clothes for the trip, as per your request. I left my ratty jeans and holey t-shirts at home, so I could look good for two weeks out of my life.”
“Okay, point taken, I guess we can risk it for one night.”
If there was one place on earth, you could wear a loud shirt and not look tacky it was Florida.
decorative-lines-25_large

5-Star Review by By C. W. Lovatt      

Quite an Enjoyable Read!
This review is from: DAYTONA DEAD (Kindle Edition)
Fast paced, and a laugh a minute, Karen Vaughn’s Laura and Gerry’s mystery series continues on without pausing for breath…although she does allow the reader time for a quick bite and a dip in the ocean before a dalliance in the bedroom. But then it’s all giggles and mayhem when the clues begin to surface. Quite an enjoyable read.
decorative-lines-25_large

You can buy “Daytona Dead” at:

Amazon

Barnes&Noble

Books-A-Million

No comments:

Post a Comment