Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

5-Star Review for “My First Fun Golf Steps: A Children’s Sport Book” (My First Sports Book #1) by Anna Othitis

my first golf

 5-star  Review By The Diesel-Electric Elephant Company

“Anyone with rug-rats, grubs or sprogs will appreciate this delightful picture book”

This review is from: My First Fun Golf Steps: A Children’s Sport Book (My First Sports Books 1) (Kindle Edition)

Anyone with rug-rats, grubs or sprogs will appreciate this delightful picture book. It’s a great read for tiny human beings whether they are into golf or not – the illustrations are fantastic. As a way of keeping kids amused this book is a winner.

You can buy My First Fun Golf Steps: A Children’s Sport Book 
(My First Sports Books 1) at:

Amazon – FREE on Kindle Unlimited!

No comments:

Post a Comment