Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Monday, August 29, 2016

5-Star Review “Little traveler best book buddy to carry anywhere in a trip”

my first travel 1

My First Travel (My First Travel Book Books 1)
by Anna Othitis


Review by  Jessica Cassidy
Little traveler best book buddy to carry anywhere in a trip.
My summer babe who’s 8 loves to read this book. I let her read the book and tell me the story. We were happy that our famous tourist spot Niagara Falls is mention in the book. We lived about 45 minutes drive from the famous waterfalls in the world. She also learned different countries and continents aside from USA. This book is amazingly beautiful. The illustrations are so beautiful. I know that all kids will LOVE reading this book.
My First Travel Book by Ms. Anna Othitis is now part of her book collections in her room. It is now part of her bedtime story to read. I highly recommend this book to all the kids who only not loves to travel but would love to explore the world by reading each pages. There are many beautiful places to learn and explore about this travel book. Frankie the pilot is very friendly. All the kids will have a fun ride and travel with him. You will also love the name of the airlines. It is one of the sweetest airlines my summer babe reads.
Kids before you travel and maybe your first time in an airplane, do not forget to tell your parents to grab this book. It will help you to enjoy your plane ride and explore places you never imagine.

 You can buy “My First Travel”
(My First Travel Book Books 1) at:

Amazon

Barnes&Noble

Books-A-Million

No comments:

Post a Comment