Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

The Negative Ion Series by Ryanne Anthony is 99c/99p each for a limited time!

Ryanne negative ion letterReally loved this story about kimber and jaxen. I couldn’t believe they loved each other all this time and it took them so long to get together. A must read it was sad towards the end. I wanna read next two to see what happens to them. The ending was a cliff hanger. Does she stay married to Roland or go with Jaxen? I have to know. This book had me in suspense couldn’t put it down til I was done.
Ryanne FALLING Book One of the Negative Ion Series

“FALLING BOOK” 
(ONE OF THE
NEGATIVE ION SERIES)

AMAZON – US      AMAZON – UK

divider 1
Ryanne despair with excerpt
She did it again,she drew me into the book. I could not put it down. This woman is an amazing writer. I seriously can’t get enough of her.
I chose this rating because it’s a great book.
I would strongly suggest anyone who reads to read this book but you have to read Falling first. I fell in love with Greg and Cass. And so will you!!!
Ryanne Despair Book Two of the Negative Ion Series

“DESPAIR” 
(BOOK TWO OF THE
NEGATIVE ION SERIES)

AMAZON – US         AMAZON – UK

divider 1
Ryanne fell
Deep! Deeeeeep! This guy had issues and I’m telling you they were believable. This is the first book I read from the guy’s view that was believable and not a repeat of the first book of the girl’s view. I hated Jax in the first book but this completely forgave him in my eyes. I’m so going yo marry this guy!
Ryanne Fell Book Finale of the Negative Ion Series

“FELL” 
(BOOK FINALE OF THE
NEGATIVE ION SERIES)

AMAZON – US       AMAZON – UK

No comments:

Post a Comment