Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

“A trip to Jamaica Filled with Mystery and Local Jamaican Flavor!!” A 5-Star Review for “Jamaica Dead” (Laura & Gerry Mystery #5) by Karen Vaughan

Karen jamaica dead with blurb 2.jpg
This book was a fast paced mystery set on the beautiful island of Jamaica. It was complete with a touch of voodoo and of course the infamous “ganja” fields. The characters were very well written. While reading this book I found myself feeling as though I were right there with the characters, just having a fabulous time, experiencing the sights and smells of a Caribbean resort before getting caught up in a murder. This book was very exciting and once I started reading it I could not put it down! It was a real WINNER!!! Thank You Karen Vaughn for the hours of reading enjoyment!! I even read parts of this book to my husband who was born and raised in Jamaica and he gave it a big thumbs up for Jamaican authenticity!!
Palm tree with two chairs
karen-jamaica-dead

YOU CAN FIND “JAMAICA DEAD” 
(LAURA & GERRY MYSTERY #5) 
BY KAREN VAUGHAN AT:

AMAZON – FREE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED

No comments:

Post a Comment