Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Author Ryanne Anthony’s Negative Ion Series receives many 5-Star Reviews

Ryanne negative ion letter
line-8

Ryanne FALLING Book One of the Negative Ion Series

FALLING: BOOK ONE OF
THE NEGATIVE ION SERIES

AMAZON – US     AMAZON – UK

ON AMAZON FOR 99C/99P FOR A LIMITED TIME

What can I say about this book?
Falling, is absolutely one of my favorite books. I love the story line between each character. I love the fact that Ryanne, made the main male character this bad boy that cares. I’m not going to lie, I cussed, cried, laughed and even put the book down, but I couldn’t stop reading.
divider 1

line-8

Ryanne Despair Book Two of the Negative Ion Series

DESPAIR: BOOK TWO OF
THE NEGATIVE ION SERIES

AMAZON – US     AMAZON – UK

ON AMAZON FOR 99C/99P FOR A LIMITED TIME

She did it again,she drew me into the book. I could not put it down. This woman is an amazing writer. I seriously can’t get enough of her.
I chose this rating because it’s a great book.
I would strongly suggest anyone who reads to read this book but you have to read Falling first. I fell in love with Greg and Cass. And so will you!!!
divider 1
Ryanne fell with woman.jpg
line-8
Ryanne Fell Book Finale of the Negative Ion Series

FELL: BOOK FINALE OF
THE NEGATIVE ION SERIES

AMAZON – US       AMAZON – UK

ON AMAZON FOR 99C/99P  FOR A LIMITED TIME

You really get pulled into this, and all of Anthony’s books. I love how she develops her characters and how they interact with each other.
I highly recommend her book, “Fell”, but first read book 1 and 2 so you get the whole story.

No comments:

Post a Comment