Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

”1941 Plymouth Pick-up!” A 5-Star Review for “Reelfoot” (Carson Reno Mystery Series Book 11) by Gerald W. Darnell

ger-reelfoot-with-trees
Reelfoot by Gerald Darnell is my first Carson Reno mystery. I loved it! I found the style of writing mixed in with the little black and white pictures captivating, like the 1941 Plymouth Pick-up truck. I have been to Memphis and other areas in the south and found the descriptions so real. Also, I like learning when I read and Darnell mixes local history into the story. I definitely will be reading more Carson Reno mysteries.
line-for-ger
ger-reelfoot

YOU CAN FIND “REELFOOT” 
(CARSON RENO MYSTERY
SERIES BOOK 11) 

BY GERALD W. DARNELL AT:

AMAZON – FREE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED

No comments:

Post a Comment