Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

“My First Fun Golf Steps: A Children’s Sports Book” (My First Sports Books 1) by Anna Othitis – Cute animals teaching Golf

my first golf

In this book, your child will learn about  golf!

Meet The Kannuka Team
What We Need To Know About the Game of Golf
This Is A:
Prepare
Safety
Respect
Manners
Patience

line 2

“So clever.”
A 5-Star Review by Suspense and Thriller Lover

This review is from My First Fun Golf Steps: A Children’s Sports Book (My First Sports Books 1) (Kindle Edition)

What a creative way to get your child into golf. Every kid loves animals and picture books. This is brilliant. Love it.


line 2

my first fun golf steps

You can buy “My First Fun Golf Steps:
A Children’s Sports Book”

(My First Sports Books 1) by Anna Othitis at:

Amazon – Free on Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment