Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Monday, September 12, 2016

Character Interview with Killer T. Ford from “Daytona Dead” by Karen Vaughan

daytona dead 2

What is your story? I am the featured antagonist in DAYTONA DEAD Who are you? My name is Duane Ford a.k.a KILLER T. FORD Where do you live? Daytona Florida, I have a nice estate with a ranch house and a slip for my cabin cruiser Are you the hero of your own story? Yes it’s all about me! Actually I am a badass Nascar driver with an evil streak. What is your problem in the story? Too many cops trying to track me down and a pesky Do you have a hero? Dale Earnhart Jr. Only man who beat me that I respect What are your achievements? Won a few big NASCAR races. What is your most prized possession? Why? My 40’s Chevy; we are one with the universe What is your favorite beverage? Why? Beer-Budweiser as they sponsor me. What is your favorite music? Country, and Classic 70s rock What is your favorite item of clothing? Why?Jeans, and my racing uniforms-I am a casual kind of guy. I don’t kill people wearing Armani What are the last five entries in your check registry? Last 5 cheques I wrote to pay people off . What are the last three books you read? Book of Robert Frost Poetry, Complete works of Edgar Allen Poe, Christine by Stephen King If you were at a store now, what ten items would be in your shopping cart? Beer, girlie magazines, steaks, salmon, 10 lb bag of spuds, Corn Flakes, Jim Beam, Bratwurst sausage, beef jerky and pork rinds.
line 1
daytona-dead

You can buy “Daytona Dead” at:

Amazon

Barnes&Noble

Books-A-Million

No comments:

Post a Comment