Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Friday, September 9, 2016

5-Star Review for LEFT FOR DEAD (LAURA & GERRY MYSTERIES Book 6)

left for dead new.jpgThings are really starting to heat up in the Fitz family. Gerry’s cousin and best buddy is left for dead after a beating. When the thugs responsible find out he didn’t die, the game is on to keep Pete safe until he has to testify. After finding a body on a mountain trail in cottage country Laura helps a local police officer solve the crime while waiting for the birth of her first baby.
decorative-lines-25_large
5-Star Review by  By Mark Rubinstein 
Love Karen Vaughan’s Witty Style
Another Laura and Gerry mystery novel that gave me real belly laughs. A thoroughly enjoyable excursion into mystery mixed with mayhem and the absurd. Each time I read one of Karen Vaughan’s books I come away feeling I’ve been entertained by a very accomplished and witty writer. Kudos, and I’m looking forward to many more exploits.
decorative-lines-25_large
left-for-dead

You can buy “Left for Dead" at:

Amazon – FREE on Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment