Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Farley’s Friday: Snowmakers Rock!

Farley here,
It’s spring in the mountains, it’s getting hot, but don’t worry about me.
I found the last of the snow made by the snowmakers. It’s won’t be here long, so I have to make the best of it. Cold snow on my back feels awesome.
Kristina even let me off leash after she scanned the area for bears. Sometimes she’s silly. I can smell a bear way before she can see one. And seriously, she’s going to protect me? It’s my job to protect her.
Farley Snowmaker
Just in case you hadn’t heard, today is the LAST day Kristina’s book is on sale for $0.99 USD. Tomorrow is the official release, so I’m guessing there will be a party in our house.
AGTSBNBCLICK to buy at AmazonKoboGoogle Play
Woof Woof

No comments:

Post a Comment