Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Friday, June 24, 2016

Please add “A Life Measured by the Minute” by Gary D. Henry to your Wishlist on Google Play

a life measured by the minute
A minute is measured, by many, as a trivial moment of time. I, however, see it as sixty seconds allotted to progress one’s life or further our understanding that we all have a limited amount of time on this earth to make our mark worthy of remembrance. For some, a minute is a lifetime, for others, a mere hindrance to greater things. It lives and it dies along with us through various adventures, and its importance is weighed with our choices in our life. I live by the minute because life, just like time, takes no breaks. I view my life as a never-ending minute of work and dedication to my passions in my life. I have a life dedicated to my wife and sons, although the paths I’ve chosen for myself have been perilous and not without the demons that possess everyone at times. I have veered from this path numerous times. However, I always have one eye on the ultimate goal and have broken down hundreds of barriers designed to prevent me from achieving it. Each barrier I smash through makes the urgency of the struggle much more acute. I live my life waiting and preparing for the next one in hopes that this will be the last one and finally, at long last, I can rest knowing that I have succeeded in life.
I’m Don Hyler and this is my story.

To help us spread the word, Scroll down to the 
bottom of the page and share on Google+!

Thank you!

 😉

Have a great weekend!

https://play.google.com/…/Gary_D_Henry_A_Life_Measured_by_t…

No comments:

Post a Comment