Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Monday, June 27, 2016

THE OWL LADY PRESENTS GUEST AUTHOR MARIKA GERMANIS

  Born in Zimbabwe, Africa I was fortunate and privileged enough to have had several years of cooking with my granddaughter Imogen, who enjoyed cooking. Before she could even stand, she was stirring pots from my arms.
I take pleasure in writing these books for "Imsi" in memory of our early years together.
We spent many enjoyable hours in the kitchen, and I have no doubt she will one day be a Great Cook. We came from Africa where fresh healthy locally grown fruits, vegetables and meats were readily available grown and ripened in the natural unspoiled gardens and farms with a large percentage of organic growing and production.
 Lets Get Baking and Cooking with Children” Interact, Bond and have Fun with them. – Children’s Baking and Cooking Series now with a new addition – Simple “Cup Cakes and Muffin” recipes with simple step by step instructions. A beginner's Bake Book ideal for your children who will instantly learn to make these amazing tasty Cup Cake & Muffin recipes with adult guidance and supervision. In NO time your children will be making these delicious “Cup Cakes & Muffins”, just like my granddaughter “Imsi” made
 marika childrens cookbooks nine

Available on Amazon.com


Lists of my books


No comments:

Post a Comment