Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Results of 2015 IUEA Excellence Awards…


You may remember that someone had entered this old apes blog into this competition under The Best Resource Site Category.

To have the blog entered into such a prestigious competition is an honour AND a great Marketing Tool that I hope will help promote all the authors of articles that appear in it.

The results are in, but before announcing the winner, I’d like to say “Thank You” to whoever nominated me and an even bigger “THANK YOU” to everyone who went across and voted for me.

I can now proudly display the following award in my Cabinet:

Finalist: Best Resource Site

5-chris-reading-ape

The deserving WINNER of the category was:

The Passive Voice:

2015-new-winner-plaque

To see all the awards, please click HERE.

To see who all the participants were (and follow their blogs/websites),

please click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment