Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Was Larry really listening to Carson Reno?

Ger Strawberry land
I told Larry my story, starting with my visit from Monica, the mysterious map that evidently came from Bernie Taylor and then my crazy trip to Arkansas to see Watson Clark.  I finished with my observations from last night at the Manhattan Club.
“Interesting,” he said.
“Yes, it is interesting.  And if I can get my hands on that file, I believe we’re going to see some big names take a big fall.  We both know that our Memphis Mafia friends on Beale Street want no part of this city/county consolidation. The prostitution, gambling, illegal weapons, booze and drug operations would take a real hit – maybe even shut them down.”
“Interesting,” he said again.
“We both know a lot of money is changing hands – it has to be.  Otherwise, they couldn’t get away with all the things they do.  We just don’t know ‘whose’ hands, and I think this file might just tell us that.”
“Interesting,” he said again.
“Is that all you can say – interesting!” I exclaimed.
“Okay, Carson, what do you want me to do?”
line-for-ger
Ger Strawberry

YOU CAN FIND
“THE PRICE OF BEAUTY
IN STRAWBERRY LAND”
(CARSON RENO MYSTERY
SERIES BOOK 2)
BY GERALD W. DARNELL AT:

 AMAZON

 APPLE IBOOKS

AUDIBLE

BARNES & NOBLE

BOOKS-A-MILLION

GOOGLEPLAY BOOKS

KOBO

LULU

SMASHWORDS  

No comments:

Post a Comment