Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Monday, May 15, 2017

“Charge of an Angel” (Love and Redemption Series Book 1) by Linda Diane Wattley

Charge of an Angel (After The Storm Publishing Presents) (Love and Redemption Series Book 1) by [Wattley, Linda Diane]
My name is Leona Tillard, and I need your help. You see, I have been spending my whole life trying to know who I am. I was born and raised in Akron, Ohio, and a product of a temporary single-parent home, I was left without some pertinent information that could have possibly told me who I am. Eventually, still a child, my family structure evolved into a blended family situation. In silence, I cried far more than I laughed.
Don’t get me wrong, there was much love for me. I learned early in life that I was a very special little girl. People loved being in my presence, but more than anything, my body was always desired. I didn’t want for anything, life was good to me, I just didn’t understand love and what is considered being a normal human being. This is where I need your help. Will you listen to me as I tell you my story about my life? Tell me who really loved me. Am I really an angel or a freak of nature? Your help will be highly appreciated. In return, I promise to entertain you from beginning to end. Below find one of my thought processing moments. It came during a time I needed understanding. Until we meet, enjoy!
My body was betraying me in the worst way. “Oh, God, help me! I face you now in my naked and weakened state and beg you to save me.” I prayed silently.”
line 11

YOU CAN FIND
“CHARGE OF AN ANGEL”  
(LOVE AND REDEMPTION SERIES BOOK 1)
BY LINDA DIANE WATTLEY AT:

AMAZON – FREE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED

No comments:

Post a Comment