Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Farley’s Friday: One Dog’s Magical Healing Powers

Farley here,
I lay on the cold tile in the basement, my favorite spot when I’m hot, and felt something was wrong. Humans need to be taken care of, and that’s my job. Kristina was in the house somewhere, and I could tell she wasn’t happy.
I trotted up the stairs and found her curled up on the couch. She had a headache. I snuck up beside her and snuggled. I breathed in and out, matching my breath to hers. I shared my body heat.
Farley on Lap
Soon her breathing softened. I sent her my best dog vibes, and they worked. I stayed with her until her headache disappeared, and then she took me out for a 5 K hike. She rocks.
I love my human.
Woof Woof.

No comments:

Post a Comment