Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Sunday, January 31, 2016

The Essential Guide To Nailing Your Character’s Appearance (plus a character sketch template)


There are approximately 3,348,547,029 articles, blog posts, and questionnaires on the internet to help you figure out your character’s appearance. It’s true. And that was a totally accurate number, by the way. Well, today, I am not adding another one to the pile. At least, not another monotonous one. I did title this post ‘The Essential Guide’, did I not? There is epicness to be had here, ladies and gents. And here is what I think all those other posts aren’t getting: Physical appearances are not objective. Your character’s looks will change based on the beholder’s perspective.

Source: The Essential Guide To Nailing Your Character’s Appearance (plus a character sketch template)

No comments:

Post a Comment