Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Monday, April 25, 2016

*** $0.99 or FREE with Kindle Unlimited! *** “My First Fun Golf Steps” A Children’s Sport Book (My First Sports Books 1) by Anna Othitis

APRIL 25, 2016 EDIT


my first fun golf steps
My First Fun Golf Steps is the first book in the My First Sports Books series. It introduces children aged from 3-7 to the sport of golf as Captain Frankie, the pilot in the My First Travel Books series flies them to Africa to learn the game. Kids can enjoy following the cute illustrations of the animals who teach the sport in easy steps.
A fun and enjoyable adventure!

Please email, share, tweet and/or pin
from this page to help us spread the word 

Thank you!

Have a great day!

http://www.amazon.com/First-Fun-Golf-Steps…/dp/B00K1XHVZ8

Also available at:
Amazon (Internationally)
Barnes&Noble
Books-A-Million

No comments:

Post a Comment