Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Follow Author Heather Guimond on Facebook

heather-and-books
I am a native Angeleno, specifically an original valley girl. (Cue Frank Zappa music). I am a self-professed bibliophile, with a Kindle library larger than Imelda Marcos’ closet. I have also been writing since I was old enough to form letters when someone shoved a crayon into my tiny little fist as a toddler. Those letters eventually became sentences, and those sentences eventually turned into stories. It took a long time before I was able to turn those stories into something I felt was worthy of sharing with the world, but finally here we are. I hope that you agree.
As for the rest of me, I’m a 40-something (no, I’m not going to tell you how many somethings follow the 40) mother of three who has been married to my husband for 14 years. We live in a small enclave just north of Los Angeles with my aunt, who is also an author.
Shattered Perfection is my debut novel. The original draft was written over a three week period in October/November 2014. It “marinated” on my hard drive until February 2015, when a good friend and fellow author begged to read it. I was completely against the idea, but being the persuasive and amazingly handsome fellow he is, he was impossible to resist.
After far less rewriting and editing than I imagined would be necessary, I am now able to share with you a story that I hope will make you laugh, cry and ultimately feel as though you have loved right along with Mimi and Vance.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO HEATHER’S FACEBOOK PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment