Sharing the work and world of my fellow authors!

Monday, February 15, 2016

THE OWL LADY PRESENTS GUEST AUTHOR: KAREN L. SILVER


 This week I’m promoting authors
for Valentine’s Day!

 *******************

328994_10150347234720956_285170133_o

Hi

I’m Karen, an erotica author. My premier D/s (Dominant/submissive) novel, MASTERED, was self-pub’ed in April, 2014. Truth is, I knew NOTHING (nada, not a thing, squat) about what it took to get a book to market – and then – to market a book.

Luckily, I like a challenge and, being a procrastinator – seem to work best under a TON of pressure.

In any case, this unique love story is doing really, really well, and I’m really, really encouraged. I’m also not adverse to a little shameless self-promotion, so please – CLICK HERE TO GET MASTERED!

10383009_655976657857117_1307548072749898252_n

ONE OF DOZENS OF REVIEWS…

“I’m currently reading MASTERED. I can’t put it down but I don’t want it to end, either.

Honestly? This is the sexiest book I’ve ever read, and I read. It’s hot and intense and…words cannot express.

Loving it, just wanted you to know.” 

Currently, I’m SUB-merged in writing the sequel – TRUSSED. It’s headed your way late spring 2015.

In the meantime, please – GET MASTERED – Everybody’s doin’ it!


My newest book:

TRUSSED: (Book 2: The MASTERED Saga)

GET HERE TO GET TRUSSED 


trussed 3

OMG!!! If you liked the first book you’ll be in for a real treat with this one!!!

Wow! This one ends with a BANG!

A SPANKING good conclusion to a wonderful story!!!

Spank me sideways I did NOT see that coming. Master may always in control until his love is not under it. Please for the love of all that is naughty read this series. I can’t say more without spoilers..


Angel Knott

If you want a shorter read – try THE NAUGHTY & NAUGHTIER ADVENTURES OF ANGEL KNOTT: (SEX-TOLOGY) with three new reads added!

Last but not least – my work comes with a **WARNING**… 

With all the respect in the world to author EL James, this is NOT where you’ll find 50 Shades, Reduxed. 

This is REAL BDSM – The good, the bad, the physical, the emotional, the nitty, and of course – the gritty.

SPANKS for listening, and SPANKS to the OWL LADY for putting up with mexx


409770_547810285246558_1857608344_nggg

MORE LINKS:

Amazon/Kindle Universal: viewBook.at/GETMASTERED 

Smashwords:  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/416035

B & N:  http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/mastered-kl-silver/1118858273?ean=9781928121046

3 comments:

  1. SO sweet! Thank you very muchxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Karen! Lovely to have you on my blogs! @v@ <3

      Delete
  2. С целью исполнения дорогих заказов необходимо поработать с недорогими проектами hydra union длительное время. Необходимо помнить, что, оплата за аналогичные проекты не велика, но и специализированных умений подобная работа не требует. В частности, заявителю требуется выдвинуть сообщество или обсуждение в соцсети, тогда нанимаются исполнители, что станут подписываться и писать приемлемые сообщения.

    ReplyDelete